Thursday, October 29, 2009

So what do you think?

A few of you may have noticed that the color scheme of RoA has changed. The goal was to make the site easier to read and easier on the eyes. I've also made the post column auto adjust to the users resolution.

In addition I've added RSS feeds to #1 Infidel's and Dinah Lord's blogs so you can see what's going on there. I moved around some of the widgets to try to make certain things more accessible and I think that's it for now.

So what do you guys think? Better, worse? Don't be shy.

6 comments:

Dinah Lord said...

Whoa - new look! I like it, kyros.

kyros said...

Awesome! I find it a lot easier to read my own blog now LOL

elected official in the midwest said...

I LOVE it ! I can finaly participate.

Anonymous said...

I like it.

kyros said...

:D

#1 infidel said...

excellent Kyros , It looks Good !