Sunday, May 1, 2011

We killed Bin Laden!!!11!1!

We finally killed the bastard. Now he's burning in hell. CNN

According to a White House official Osama bin Laden's body will be handled according to islamic practice. But Patrick from AZ (a commentator from Politico) makes a great point...."The White House wants to pretend that Islam had nothing to do with 9-11, and then they give this POS Islamic honors? Who gives **** about Islamic tradition - this PC BS is dangerous"

So if Osama bin Laden doesn't represent islam than I bet muslims won't be offended if his body will be wrapped in bacon and left to rot at ground zero.

6 comments:

#1 infidel said...

Well Hey Kyros, nice to hear from you ! Whats up?

kyros said...

It's a good day. Lots has happened in the past couple of years. Moved back from Europe and in September I'll be going back to school to learn computer science. Just can't find a job with my current bachelor of science.

Hope everything is ok at your end.

#1 infidel said...

Everything is alright, Just had Finals today,been going for a networking degree, the past couple years have been tough for everyone.

kyros said...

Networking....LOL, thats what I'm going for this September. The program is a bit long, 3 years, but it includes co-op.

#1 infidel said...

Awesome, Mine is going to take that long too. Co-op is that like an intern thing?

Prepare to have your brain melt a little, intro to networking was a bitch, I think A got an "A", I go for my Cert test In a month!
The actual PC classes are alright it is the English and the Fucking Algebra that are killers, I hate math, I can flip Binary around to hex and all that I even picked up the whole subnetting thing like nothing ,
but ask me to do an algebraic equation, Makes me wanna Kill!

kyros said...

yeah....I'm worried about the math. It's been almost 10 years since I've taken any algebra or calculus. But I'm looking forward to the course anyways tho.