Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Islamists advertising on our site



The other day while I was checking this site I noticed a google ad from "Why islam" (see above). The Islamic Circle of North America started the "Why islam" ad campaign in order to "break stereotypes of muslims... [and] to give the right picture of Islam. It is not about terrorism. It is about peace,''

I don't know whether I should laugh because I have islamists advertising on my site or whether I should cry because I have islamists advertising on my site. I'm leaning towards the latter.

If you really want to learn what jihad is about then check out our "Why islam" campaign which actually gives you a real picture of what islam and jihad is about.

Under the fold you can check out a couple of quranic passages that call muslims to jihad (holy war).
047.004

YUSUFALI: Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

009:029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya [Ed. tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

008.060
YUSUFALI: Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

008.012
YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

No comments: