Friday, October 16, 2009

Rev. Jesse "Hymie Town" Jackson to speak at CAIR "Unindicted Terror Co-Conspirators" Banquet

The Liberal-Muslim Axis of Evil is alive and well...

Possums, I hate to date myself, but this reminds me of the time I saw the good Reverend speak.

I know, can you believe it? Moi? Your pal, Dinah?

It was the Democratic National Convention held in San Francisco in 1984. The company I worked for had box seat tickets for each night of the convention. Oddly enough, none of the honchos at my Wall Street firm had ANY interest in taking clients to see Rev. Jesse speak and that meant that I was the one with the tickets. I ended up going by myself.

I went. I saw. I listened. I got creeped out. The party faithful went wild for Rev. Jesse. I mean wild. Me? I was reminded of Adolf Hitler and I was still pretty much a Moonbat then myself. Hard to feature I know.

The whole experience just left me spooked. (Oh, God. Now the PC police are going to get me for using the words 'spooked' and 'Hitler' in a sentence about Rev Jesse. Mea culpa. Mea culpa in advance.)

From Breitbart:

On Saturday, October 24, Rev. Jesse Jackson, one of the nation's leading civil rights activists, will speak at the 15th annual banquet of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) in Arlington, Va.

WHAT: CAIR 15th Annual Banquet: "Leading the Change: 15 Years of Service"

WHEN: Saturday, October 24, 2009

Registration begins at 5:30 p.m., Program begins at 7 p.m.

WHERE: Marriott Crystal Gateway, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA

(Ed. Note: What I wouldn't give to be a fly on that banquet room wall. Paging Twinny. We should so be there. Except for the fact that if we were there, we'd need some booze for sure.)

It's kind of funny when you think about it. CAIR has been so hard up for attendees they have been giving away free Qurans/Korans if you register online for the big event.

Think I'm joking?

Let's review:

Daniel Pipes on the runaway bestseller and expos-ay of CAIR's seamy underbelly, "Muslim Mafia":

Claim 1: According to Ibrahim Hooper, the organization's communications director, "CAIR has some 50,000 members."

Fact: An internal memo prepared in June 2007 for a staff meeting reports that the organization had precisely 5,133 members, about one-tenth Hooper's exaggerated number.

Claim 2: CAIR is a 'grass roots organization' that depends financially on its members.

Fact: According to an internal 2002 board meeting report, the organization received $33,000 in dues and $1,071,000 in donations. In other words, under 3 percent of its income derives from membership dues.

Pay no attention to the Men behind the Muslim Curtain...but while we're here let's see how "Muslim Mafia" is doing on Amazon.

Well, well, well - lookee here. It's up to Number 16 Overall!


No comments: