Monday, October 3, 2011

Wall Street Protesters Vow to Continue

Out of control. That is what the problem is, the whole damn country is out of control.

Hippie protesters bitching because some asswipe makes more money than them, crying about healthcare when they voted for Obama, they say the tea party is a terrorist org, they hate the corporations that make the money but also supply the damn jobs everyone gets(Sometimes). what the hell ?

And now these so called Heroes are expanding. Protests are slated for almost every State this month, occupy everything, its fucking disgusting.

I'm not happy about my job, it sucks and it does not pay well, I made a lot more while I was on Unemployment, A lot More, But I did not like being on it, I've been in school for a while and it is a drain on what little extra money I have, But it is my choice and my way to hopefully a better job one day!

YOU MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN LIFE!

I don't know where this is going to lead but it does not look good for anyone.

Its like the slow motion Bleeding of the United States.


Foxnews
The arrests of 700 people on Brooklyn Bridge over the weekend fueled the anger of anti-Wall Street protesters camping in a Manhattan park and sparked support elsewhere in the country as the campaign entered its third week Sunday.
Occupy Wall Street started with fewer than a dozen college students spending days and nights in Zuccotti Park, a plaza near the city's financial center. But a day after Saturday's mass arrests, hundreds of protesters were resolute and like-minded groups in other cities had joined in.

New York City officials "thought we were going to leave and we haven't," 19-year-old Kira Moyer-Sims of Portland, Ore., said. "We're going to stay as long as we can."
Police said th

No comments: